A responsive marketing site aimed at communicating a competitive and feature-rich aesthetic
As their updated product and branding neared completion, Basis needed a redesigned website to get ready for their re-launch. The website needed to communicate announcements, collect prospect emails, and sell their product.
- Redesign the homepage to highlight the new flagship product
- Maintain room in the architecture for an older product line
- Develop a responsive homepage, shop page, blog and evergreen content page.
I collaborated with a Creative Director and Design Director to identify the IA and content strategy, which were derived from the product strategy and differentiation. I led the UX design, visual design, and design production, which was augmented with help from a visual designer in charge of the product branding and iconography.
- The launch site went live according to deadline
- Marketing strategies and campaigns could direct prospects and customers to updated digital properties
- An A/B testing apparatus thru Optimizely was implemented to test affects of headlines, button styles, and images on conversion.
Collaborators: Heath Withers, Lukas Anderson, Melissa Feudi